Ruck Rover was started by two sisters who loved the idea of old fashioned, personalised service, and having a one stop shop for all things nice. Rather than milk and bread, their general store would be filled with lovely clothes, gifts and all sorts of bits and pieces. They invite people to come in, peruse, have a chat and hang out. After six years in Mt Lawley, Ruck Rover moved to Northbridge in 2012. They now call home the corner of William & Francis Streets and are housed in the heritage listed Taylor's Buildings that were erected in 1896. The corner has a strong, historical association with family business, a tradition that they are proud to continue.