While Open House Perth would love to open each and every destination for the whole of the weekend this is simply not possible, so please remember to double check the destination details.
This year Open House Perth will once again be running its membership program which will give members advanced opportunity to book for tours, advanced copies of the printed program and a jump the queue pass to Open House Destinations. This program is subject to a fee of $100 (+gst) per person with all proceeds going to make Open House Perth possible for future years. For further information please contact email@example.com or call 0423 410 975.
When is Open House Perth open?
- Many Open House Perth destinations are open from 10am to 5pm, on the weekend of November 11/12. However some destinations will be open at slightly different times and perhaps only for one of the two days. The best way to be sure when your destination will be open is to check the destination's pages on this website or in the printed program.
- To keep up with current event information please subscribe to our online newsletter using the form at the bottom of this page or check our Facebook or Twitter
How do I book for Open House Perth?
- Most destinations do not require any booking. Simply keep an eye out for the Open House Perth flags and join the queue. If there is something you really want to see make sure to get there early and allow plenty of time. For any sites requiring access via booking or ballot details are located on the website or in the printed program.
How do I get into an Open House Perth Destination?
- We will have a banner and a couple of volunteers at the entry point to each destination. Approach our friendly volunteers or join the queue for a fantastic experience. Our Open House Perth 2017 volunteers will show you the way.
How do I get involved in Open House Perth?
- Join our fantastic Volunteers Team via the website online submission form
- You are also welcome to contact us about becoming a sponsor
I know a great place that could be part of Open House Perth?
- If you would like to suggest a future venue for Open House Perth email firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I keep up with the latest news?
- Subscribe to the Open House Perth electronic newsletter, details are in the bottom section of each page of this website
- Keep in touch with social media via Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin
How much does it cost?
- Entry into all Open House Perth destinations and events on November 11/12, 10am to 5pm, is free!
- Open House Perth is a not-for-profit organisation, if you would like to make a donation to support the event or become an Open House Perth member contact email@example.com
- Some venues may be serving food and beverages which will be subject to a charge
How do I show my love for the city?
- Make the most of the Open House Perth weekend, with lots of amazing destinations and events there is something for everyone
- Keep in touch via social media
- Enter the Open House Perth photographic competition
- Upload your favourite spaces on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook
- Check-in on Foursquare