Isabel Oakeshott has a boyfriend. Partner of Isabel Oakeshott is a well-known British writer and political journalist who has gained recognition for her work on a range of subjects, including Brexit and national security. In addition to her career achievements, Oakeshott has garnered attention for her love relationships, including those with her boyfriend and ex-husband.
The personal life of Partner of Isabel Oakeshott will be discussed in this article, along with her present relationship with Simon Walters, her divorce from Nigel Rosser, and other frequently asked issues concerning her personal life and profession.
Partner of Isabel Oakeshott
Popular British writer and political pundit Isabel Oakeshott has recently made headlines for her involvement in a number of high-profile news events. Her personal life and relations, including those with her boyfriend, spouse, and partner, will be discussed in this article. Simon Walters is the man Isabel Oakeshott is allegedly dating right now, according to Genius Celebs. Walters is the Political Editor of the Mail Online as well as a journalist. The pair has been dating for a while, and they frequently go to open events together.
Husband of Isabel Oakeshott
Nigel Rosser, a former Sunday Times editor, and Partner of Isabel Oakeshott were previously wed. Before divorcing after several years of marriage, the couple. Rosser and Oakeshott were married, and they have two kids together.
Who Is the Partner of Isabel Oakeshott?
Simon Walters is currently Simon Oakeshott’s partner, as was previously stated. Walters has worked with Oakeshott for a number of years and is a well-known writer in his own right.
- Oakeshott was born in Durham, England, on August 12, 1973.
- She received a Philosophy and English degree from the University of York.
- Oakeshott spent more than ten years as a writer at The Sunday Times, when she began her career.
- Oakeshott has frequently commented on TV shows like BBC News, Sky News, and ITV’s Good Morning Britain.
- Oakeshott is renowned for her divisive viewpoints and has come under fire from some for them because of how she feels about immigration as well as other political problems.
- She has been associated in a number of high-profile controversies over the years, such as the 2021 disclosure of secret government records pertaining to the COVID-19 lockdown in the UK.
- Oakeshott is engaged with social media, and she has more than 38,000 Twitter followers.
- She has received numerous honours for her media, including “Scoop of the Year” at the 2013 British Journalism Awards.